Qatar Food Safety Conference 2021 has successfully completed its assessment and is now officially CPD certified! Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks and the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
CPD is the holistic commitment of professionals towards the enhancement of personal skills and proficiency throughout their careers. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities. It enables learning to become conscious and proactive, rather than passive and reactive.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete, allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age, or educational level.
INTERACTIVE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Being the only food safety event in Qatar, Qatar Food Safety conference with the theme “Together Transforming the Future of Food Safety & Quality” will be a Hybrid edition. Qatar Food Safety conference serves as an important platform for key regulators, food industry leaders, food safety professionals, food distributors, academia, consumers and professionals to discuss and deliberate groundbreaking issues and concerns over food safety and quality.
Thank You to our Sponsors And Partners
“RAQAM” was floated in mid-2011 and grown ever since to become one of the most trusted regulatory & scientific affairs partners & advisors in the FMCG industry across MENA region.
SGS - the world’s leading testing, inspection, and certification company. It is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer, and more interconnected world
Founded in 1994; Boecker®️ Public Health has continuously been at the forefront of environmental health services including Pest Management, Food Safety and Germ Control services and products.
Compass Qatar is part of the Compass Group and has been operating in Qatar since 1996. Business has grown significantly and steadily in this period along with the many developments in the energy and hospitality industries. Compass Qatar, therefore, makes a positive contribution to the sustainable development of the local market.
Thank You to our Media Partners
Thank You to our Exhibitors
Thank You to our Speakers
Dr. Masoud J. M. Al-MarriDirector, Food Security Department - Ministry of Municipality and Environment, Qatar
Dr. Masoud J. M.
Prof Sharaf Shareef Yousef OmarAssociate Prof in food safety and microbiology - AL-Balqa Applied University
Prof Sharaf Shareef Yousef Omar
- Government Food Control Officers
- Health Official
- Food Safety and Health Officers
- Owners, Outlet and General Managers of Food Business
- Food Technologist / Nutritionist
- Food Supply and Service Industry
- Chefs, Food and Beverage Managers (Food Service Sector)
- Food Manufacturers, Distributors, Traders, Importers, Exporters
- Academia, Research Groups and Students
- Consumer Group Representatives
- Industry Associations Representatives
Key benefits of attending
- Exclusive access to more than 500 key players in the food sector.
- Key insights into the latest trends, developments and best practices in food safety
- Participate in a dialogue with Government - join top government representatives as they share the latest food safety programs, policies and regulations
- High-level speakers and top executives - Hear and learn from local and global experts the latest international food safety standards, best practices and real case studies and how they can be applied to your organizations
- Network and Build Partnership - Meet with top executives and peers and develop business relationships
The conference invites those who are:
Who will exhibitAn Exhibition area will be available for sponsors, supporting organizations and companies which will offer delegates an exclusive insight into the latest cutting–edge technologies, services and products to their food safety challenges.
- Food Manufacturers / Distributors / Importers / Exporters
- Catering & Kitchen Equipments
- Catering Companies
- Suppliers of Food & Beverage
- Food Safety Training Institutes
- Food Safety Products
- Smart labels, tags, software and tracking systems
- Environmental Solutions providers